[Evolution] imap access problem

I'm running evo .10 on RH7.1 using IMAP to access my Exchange mailbox.

I have lots of folders, and use server-side rules to file messages into
folders for me.

(I don't think that this matters, but I figured I should mention it.
I'm also running Outlook against that same Exchange mailbox all of the
time.)

Evolution doesn't always notice when new mail is filed into the folders.
I have evo set to update every 8 minutes, but that doesn't always seem
to work.  If I click on send/receive, it generally updates.

Right now I'm seeing what I tend to see a few times a day.  The imap box
simply won't update.  The send/recieve dialog is up, but simply says
"updating" for the imap box, and will never return.

Please let me know if I can provide any additional information about
this.

Regards,
Tom Cooper

--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the