[Evolution] error when checking POP

I'm running 0.10 configured for 2 accounts.  The default account is an
IMAP account, and the secondary account is a POP3 account.

I inconsistently get the following error:
When launching evolution, I get a dialog prompting me to enter my IMAP
password, and simultaneously get an error dialog indicating that my POP
provider is not accepting connections.

Please note that the POP account does not prompt me to enter my password
prior to generating this error.  Subsequently, if I hit the send/receive
button, I am prompted for my password, I enter it, and all works fine.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,
Tom Cooper

--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the