Re: [Evolution] Highlight colors different in IMAP/local mailboxes

On 06 May 2001 20:11:37 +0000, dan hensley att net wrote:
I just noticed that when I select a message header in my
IMAP toolbox, the highlight color is gray, but if I
select a message header in a local folder it's blue.

When you say "select a message header", do you mean "click in the
message list" or "select the text in the header box at the top of the
message display pane"?

-- Dan