[Evolution] deleting folders, maildir as default mail storage and M$ Exchange problems

1. I can't find a way to delete a previously created folder. I think it should be easier to do so (if it's possible)

2. Also, why don't you use Maildir as the default mail storage system?

3. When I try to send an email throught an MS Exchange server which doesn't allow sending email to another domain than domain.com evo gives an extrange reason. I think it would be less confussing if it just said: You are not authorized to send an email before authenticating or something like that. (neither Plain, MD5 or Digest mode works thought. I will ask our email admin about this).

Thanks :)

dharana
dharana dharana net