[Evolution] (no subject)

SUBJECT:Evolution doesn't load + updates

Hi everyone.

First of all, sorry by sending subject that way, the program didn't
allow me to send it as a normal subjetc. (I'll submit the error if I get
a newer snapshot).

I have two doubts. Does anybody know why, since I updated Gnome to 1.4
via red-carpet, Tasks view crashes easily? That's not "a problem", but
if I close Evolution and restart it, It doesn't continue after splash
screen, unless I kill some evolution processes. I can't get Evolution
working correctly again until I restart the whole system (not only X or
gnome).

Another question is, where can I get the lastest snapshots via ftp,
because I used to get them from ftp.ximian.com, but now I can only see
an old snapshot. I have no channel with Evolution preview or snapshot in
red-carpet (I use Mandrake 7.2)

Thanks in advance,
Dani.-