Re: [Evolution] Snapshots???

On 02 May 2001 21:04:24 -0500, Steve Fox wrote:
On 03 May 2001 08:50:53 +1000, Craig Holyoak wrote:
What has happened to the snapshots (specifically Debian)? Do I really
have to download Red-Carpet to get them? I mean no offence, but I'm
quite happy with apt-get.

This is the one question that Ximian people seem to refuse to answer. I
can't use Red Carpet because it doesn't support Mandrake 8 yet. It'd
sure be nice if Red Carpet was a convenience, not a requirement.

I have infact answered this question more than once I think.
Unfortunately we are undergoing a server re-org.  That powers that be
know of the problem and will hopefully resolve this soon.bb

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com