[Evolution] SMTP auth bug?

Hi,

I'm having a problem with smtp authentication.  When I try to send my
first email after starting evolution, I have to logon to the SMTP
server.  It brings up the box and I type in my proper password.  Then it
pops up a dialog box that says "Error while 'Sending "test outgoing
message"': HELO response error: Unknown: non-fatal.  When I click OK,
the original email pops up.  If I click Send it will send properly.  All
subsequent outgoing emails are sent without any trouble.  Now, the
annoying problem is that the first email is sent even though i get the
error and the compose window pops back up.  Also, it is not saved to my
saved messages folder like other outgoing emails.

Here's some debugging output:
sending : EHLO [192.168.0.165]
received: 250-heyday.seas.upenn.edu Hello rarya-dsl-gw.dca.net
[216.158.45.26], pleased to meet you
received: 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
received: 250-EXPN
received: 250-VERB
received: 250-8BITMIME
This server supports 8bit MIME
received: 250-SIZE 20971520
received: 250-DSN
received: 250-ONEX
received: 250-ETRN
received: 250-XUSR
received: 250-AUTH PLAIN LOGIN CRAM-MD5 DIGEST-MD5
received: 250 HELP
sending : AUTH PLAIN
received: 334 =
sending : XXXXXX=
received: 235 2.0.0 OK Authenticated
sending : EHLO [192.168.0.165]
received: 503 5.0.0 heyday.seas.upenn.edu Duplicate HELO/EHLO
sending : MAIL FROM: <wfdavis seas upenn edu>
received: 250 2.1.0 <wfdavis seas upenn edu>... Sender ok
sending : RCPT TO: <wayne nullbrian com>
received: 250 2.1.5 <wayne nullbrian com>... Recipient ok
sending : DATA
received: 354 Enter mail, end with "." on a line by itself
sending : \r\n.\r\n
received: 250 2.0.0 XXXX Message accepted for delivery
sending : RSET

Wayne Davis