Re: [Evolution] Can't send mail: "could not parse URL 'druid window'"

On 02 May 2001 04:07:53 +0500, Dan Winship wrote:
I'm using the snapshot of Evo from today (although I think this snapshot is a
few days old?).

Can you check the build date? (It's part of the version string that
appears in the title bar of the main evolution window.)

It appears to have snipped out since the prion upgrade on the build
machines.  I look into it.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com