Re: [Evolution] Nightly snapshots for .10

On 01 May 2001 16:06:13 -0400, Michael Leone wrote:
Well, there hasn't been a new snapshot in 4 or 5 days - see
http://primates.ximian.com/~snapshot/ - so even if you had the channel, you
wouldn't have gotten a snapshot.

You don't say what OS you're using; the nightly snapshots only show up for
RH 6.2, RH 7.0 and debian. For me, since I run Mandrake, I have to either
fool RC into thinking I'm running RH 6.2, or else download manually.

BTW .. the snapshots keep failing with the same error - "Can't find " a
couple of ical header files.

Yah, I haven't bothered to fix this yet because the code for the
snapshots hasn't really changed for a week.  The problem is some make
distcheck fixes.

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com