Re: [Evolution] Dep Error during install

Oh boy.  First you might want to realize that freetype is NOT freetype2.
Those are 2 different packages.  The typical problem has usually been
that nautilus wanted to hold on to freetype2.  Thus you have to
uninstall nautilus nautilus-trilobyte and nautilus-mozilla then upgrade
freetype2 then install nautilus nautilus-trilobyte and nautilus-mozilla.

The reason uninstalling freetype broke apache is because mod_php uses
the libraries from freetype (libttf.so.2 i think) and without it apache
can't start up (unless you comment out the use of mod_php).