Re: [Evolution] IMAP folder as inbox

Well, we now have configurable sent/draft folders on a per-account
basis.  But I dont think we can treat inbox similarly since it is
global.

Bug #561 (in http://bugzilla.ximian.com/) is somewhat related to this.
It will also be a problem if we ever support mail spool folders as an
inbox folder.

I've updated it to reflect these issues.