Re: [Evolution] gtkhtml editor crash
- From: Larry Ewing <lewing ximian com>
- To: Tom Cooper <tom_cooper bigfoot com>
- Cc: evolution ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] gtkhtml editor crash
- Date: 30 Mar 2001 20:13:23 -0600
This should be fixed in cvs gtkhtml as of now.
On 29 Mar 2001 13:52:37 -0500, Tom Cooper wrote:
I'm running 0.9+cvs.2001.03.27.09.6 updated through RC.
The attached message is in my outbox. If I perform the following steps
I can cause a crash consistently.
1. Open this message
2. Select some of hte text in the message
3. Click on the compose button
4. position your mouse pointer over the body of the message and click on
the center mouse button.
This crashes the gtkhtml editor all the time.
It's odd that it seems somehow related to this message.
Thought someone would like to know.
] [Thread Prev