[Evolution] gtkhtml editor crash

I'm running 0.9+cvs.2001.03.27.09.6 updated through RC.

The attached message is in my outbox.  If I perform the following steps
I can cause a crash consistently.
1. Open this message
2. Select some of hte text in the message
3. Click on the compose button
4. position your mouse pointer over the body of the message and click on
the center mouse button.

This crashes the gtkhtml editor all the time.

It's odd that it seems somehow related to this message.

Thought someone would like to know.

Regards,
Tom Cooper

--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the

2. spelling - I'm baffled about this.  I went looking for the RPMs
twice, and here's where I am:
I have aspell, pspell, but not gnome-spell.  I go to apply gnome-spell,
and it's dependent on libstdc++  - which I have (version 2.96-54) but it
wants  2.10.0-27.

SO, here's the $64K (roughly) question:  Should I apply 2.10.0-27?
GnoRPM says it's older than the installed version.

3. Navigation:

    a. Is someone planning to adjust the tab sequence so I can fill in
    the Subject: line and then tab to the message body?  I'd love that!

    b. I've found that I've become accustomed to the hotkeys for
    navigation as defined by MS.  I'd love to be able to ctrl-left arrow
    to the beginning of a word, and ctrl-rt-arrow to the end.  Is that a
    window manager thing?

Evolution is really terrific!  I'm "this" *holds up thumb and forefinger
a few mm apart* close to setting it up for my wife as her default
mailer.

Please help!

Thanks!

Regards,
Tom Cooper

--
Standard disclaimer applies:
This message represents the opinions of the
author, and not necessarily those of any
organization to which he may be related.

--- End Message ---