[Evolution] Deletion problems (amongst other bugz)

Just upgraded to +cvs.2001.03.29.09.00 and I'm having a couple of
problems...

1) Invisible deletion: just got the reply Not Zed sent about that one. I
was really happy with the old deletion method! I do have one problem
tho': when I delete something, it does indeed vanish from the folder I'm
in, but it does *not* end up in the Trash-can. If I update the message
list for the folder I'm in (i.e. the one I deleted from) by using Ctrl-T
(as suggested to overcome restarting evo for updating of lists) then the
message I apparently deleted magically re-appears and has not been
marked for deletion. If, however, I delete something (it disappears from
my list of msgs), then expunge the folder, it's gone for good. Whazzup?

2) Jumping around: I know this has also been reported before, but now
it's doing crazy stuff... first let's make it clear that my mail is
sorted such that the newest stuff is at the top of the list.
 (i) when I delete a message, evo suddenly jumps to the bottom of the
list
 (ii) when i receive mail, evo no longer jumps down to the bottom, but i
suspect this is because it isn't updating the list (bug which requires
either an evo restart or ctrl-T)
 (iii) when i use ctrl-T to update the message-list, it jumps.

3) Italics in compose window... eek... (nuff said)

Otherwise a great job: evo's definitely the best thing since sliced
bread. ;-)

Carl