Re: [Evolution] debian composer problem

On 29 Mar 2001 20:20:42 +0500, Dan Winship wrote:
As far as I know, the debian-specific "can't open composer" problem
only
happens with the debian-provided evolution packages. I don't know
exactly which package is bad, or how, but from what I've seen on the
#evolution channel, if you remove the debian packages and install all
of
the packages from the ximian evolution snapshot source, it should
work.

Hi Dan,

Nothing but the evolution snapshot packages on my Debian Sid machine
(apt-got from spidermonkey).  Cosimo's suggestion of manually adding
gtkhtml fixed the missing dependency and I'm composing for the first
time in days.

Mike