Re: [Evolution] IMAP issues

On 28 Mar 2001 20:15:59 +0200, Michael Lausch wrote:

Now, I still can't use evolution because of the "Could not create composer
window" issue, but I can read my mail at least :)

nuking all the .oafinfo files and cleaning the .oaf files from old
cruft, did the trick for me to get the editor working.

Sorry to be barging (is this the correct spelling?) into this
conversation but i have the very same problem.

My usr/share/oaf dir has the following files:

 Bonobo_GGV.oafinfo
Bonobo_Moniker_gzip.oaf
Bonobo_Moniker_http.oaf
Bonobo_Moniker_std.oaf
Bonobo_Sample_Audio.oaf
Bonobo_Sample_CanvasItem.oaf
Bonobo_Sample_Controls.oaf
Bonobo_Sample_Echo.oaf
Bonobo_Sample_Hello.oafinfo
Bonobo_Sample_Mines.oaf
Bonobo_Sample_Paint.oaf
Bonobo_Sample_Text.oaf
Bonobo_Selector.oaf
EazelProxy_UserControl_ammonite.oaf
GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook.oaf
GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_GnomeCard_Importer.oaf
GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_SelectNames.oaf
GNOME_Evolution_Calendar.oaf
GNOME_Evolution_Calendar_AlarmNotify.oaf
GNOME_Evolution_Mail.oaf
GNOME_Evolution_Mail_Elm_Intelligent_Importer.oaf
GNOME_Evolution_Mail_Mbox_Importer.oaf
GNOME_Evolution_Mail_Netscape_Intelligent_Importer.oaf
GNOME_Evolution_Mail_Outlook_Importer.oaf
GNOME_Evolution_Mail_Pine_Intelligent_Importer.oaf
GNOME_Evolution_Shell.oaf
GNOME_Evolution_Summary.oaf
GNOME_Evolution_Summary_rdf.oaf
GNOME_Evolution_Summary_test.oaf
GNOME_Evolution_Wombat.oaf
GNOME_Gnumeric.oafinfo
GNOME_GtkHTML_EBrowser.oaf
GNOME_GtkHTML_Editor.oaf
OAF_naming-service.oaf
empty.oafinfo
gconfd-1.oafinfo
gnome-iconedit.oafinfo
html

I've tried delteing the evolution folder and restarting but nothing
works. The last snapshot that i can get to work is 2001.03.23.09.00.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

--
        Mario Filipe