Re: [Evolution] IMAP issues

On 28 March, 2001 - Dan Winship wrote:

Beginning with yesterdays snapshot I can't get Evolution to rescan my IMAP
mailboxes. When I press "Send/Receive" a Window pops up just to vanish the
same second.

Go into "Mail Settings" and see if the account got disabled. (There
should be a "+" next to it in the list, if not, select it and click
"Enable".) There was a bug in yesterday's snapshot that made this
happen.

Thank you, that did the trick!

Now, I still can't use evolution because of the "Could not create composer
window" issue, but I can read my mail at least :)

/Mikael

 Mikael Wahlberg  | mikael acc umu se             | SysAdm @acc.umu.se
 Månadsvägen 41   | mikael wahlberg st            | Tel. +46 (0)8 580 322 62
 177 42  JÄRFÄLLA | http://www.acc.umu.se/~mikael | GSM  +46 (0)733 279 274