[Evolution] [Stefan Lange <stefan-lange gmx de>] Mistake in evolution Addressbook

This got sent to me directly, not sure why.
a.

--
This message written with Evolution, a nutritious part of the complete
Ximian GNOME desktop.  Join the Evolution: http://www.ximian.com

I think I have found a mistake in the evolution addressbook. As you can
see in the picture in the attach you can't see the names, but they are
insertable. But there I don't know which contact is where in the list
it's a little difficult to insert recipients this way.

Hm, and I would prefer my home directory to start when searching for a
file to attach (just to let you know).

Bye
Stefan Lange

PS:
Good work. I realy enjoy the "toys" by Ximian :-)

--- End Message ---