Re: [Evolution] An Idea

Evolution is a Gnome app. It seems reasonable for it to include a panel
applet to indicate that there is waiting mail, etc.

-M

On 28 Mar 2001 07:05:15 -0800, Garrett Mickelson wrote:
Understood. I could of course do the same. The problem I had was that I
was using the applet on the Inbox.mbox in evolution/local/Ibox
directory. They didn't jive all that well, it seemed. Since Evolution
can auto download mail, I'd rather have an applet that checks the local
mbox or maildir for new mail.

Garrett Mickelson