[Evolution] Cannot initialise the evolution shell

 I have searched through the archives and found some solutions to do with
this, However none of it has worked for me.

I have a redhat 6.2 system with the rpm packages from:-
ftp://ftp.ximian.com/pub/ximian/evolution-snapshots/distributions/RedHat-6/

and The GNOME_Evolution_*.oafinfo (or just .oaf) are located in
echo $OAF_INFO_PATH
/usr/share/oaf

I have tried running the oaf-slay program and then restarting evolution
but no joy. any more ideas?

TIA

Mark

 PlusMail - Convenient access to all of your mail
 That's Smart!
 http://www.plus.net/info/pm.html