-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-admin helixcode com
[mailto:evolution-admin helixcode com]On Behalf Of Duane C. Mallory
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 3:42 AM
To: Evolution mailing list
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Keybinding bug

Why are you guys so worried about making Evolution nothing more than an
Outlook clone.  I don't use Evolution because it mimics Outlook - in
fact I have never used Outlook at all and never have.  I think that
Evolution should honor the Gnome keybindings and other Gnome standards.

The fact is, those who use Outlook will more than likely continue to use
Outlook.  Those who want something better will use Evolution.  Don't
make Evolution a clone, make it a leader.

Best Regards,

DCM