Re: [Evolution] expunge while getting mail

Sounds like you just hit a thread contention, e.g. the folder was locked
so expunge was waiting until it was unlocked to run, or something like
that (i'd have to check the exact case).  The fact you oculdn't read new
messages was it waiting for a lock too.

The fact  a cancel worked ok, and it all caught up, I think means that
the code never got into a deadlock (waiting on a lock that is locked by
something waiting on a resource you own, etc) situation, which would be
a logic bug.

Some of the locking might need some additional tuning here and there,
we'll try keep an eye out for this kind of thing happening.