[Evolution] expunge while getting mail

Not sure if this problem still exists, but on Evo 0.9
[+cvs.2001.03.16.09.00] try this:

Download mail.
While downloading, delete some messages, and expunge.

I can't be sure at what stage in the download process I expunged, but
the result was that the download window never got to "ok" state, the
mail header tree window was in a goofy state displaying entries and
threads but no text.  Once I cancelled the download, I could hit ok, and
my mail folders were properly populated.

So it's not a crash situation, but I'm not sure if it's a lose-mail
situation or not.  It's definately in a wierd state.  Hopefully you can
reproduce something similar...

Regards,
Carl