Re: [Evolution] Latest IMAP mojo

      --=-j0g/UUpiFzUaYcpIw6ex

      iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAksAAAFQCAIAAAAgJq2QAAAABGdBTUEAALGPC/xhBQAAAAZi
File is ascii (base64) encoded png file saved to disk (without headers). Mutt has
an extra "Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64" header for this same attachment.

Blah. Another "your IMAP server is too old" bug. Suck. I'm going to have
to turn off the code to allow fetching messages in pieces if your IMAP
server is pre-IMAP4rev1. I'll deal with this before 0.10.

-- Dan