Re: [Evolution] crash on get pop

Le 2001.03.25 10:30:28 +0200, Not Zed a écrit :

There are changelogs but they mostly detail exactly what changed and
sometimes dont translate obviously into fixed bugs.  And these are
available in the cvs tree (and viewable through cvs.gnome.org).

Other than that, we use the bugzilla bugtracker to manage bugs really,
and you can theoretically query that to generate a list of fixed bugs
recently, although even that can often lag a bit since w'ere busy fixing
new bugs or adding new features.

We generally post a status report every week usually to
evolution-hackers (sometimes just to an internal developer list) to say
what we've worked on/fixed/added lately, cross posting it to evolution
would probably be a bit over the top, since its really developer info,
the users get the release notice which goes with each release, and
contains similar information too.

Well, don't think ordinary users will go through cvs.gnome.org, bugzilla or
evolution-hackers to look for fixed bugs. And the changelog in each release
is a) short b) available only once everything's downloaded.
Ordinary users don't have developpers habit. A simple mail from time to
time telling them whats the status of some bugs would help them (and keep
some motivated) to betatest it.

Well, sorry for reposting the same bug. I though it would help to have an
up-to-date report.

Cheers,
Xav