Re: [Evolution] Build 2001.03.24.09.00

What's going on here is that the config editor (or something) is not
writing out a valid URL, there should be a username and there should
also be an @ after the auth=PLAIN part.

I'll see if I can't figure out the problem (thought I fixed this a while
ago??) and/or talk to danw. He's redoing the account druid/editor so I
don't want to change too much on him if I can avoid it.

Jeff