Re: [Evolution] +cvs.2001.03.23.09.06 snapshot.

   2. I have somewhat sporadic crashes on exit. If I can faithfully
reproduce, I'll file a bug report for this.

Please don't bother filing any bug reports involving crashes on exit,
crashes when expunging, or crashes involving the folder tree or message
list. We know about and can reproduce all of them.

Finally, I am curious what the Evo team has decided about SSL code

We're using NSS (Mozilla's SSL layer). The support is mostly there. I
think actually if you build the current CVS stuff from source, you can
use it. Not sure when it will be available in packages.

We will also support building against OpenSSL at some point, but I don't
know when. (But we won't be shipping packages that use it.)

-- Dan