Re: [Evolution] Debian packages of evolution 0.9 for potato

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 07:59:03PM -0500, Francois Fayard wrote:
Does anyone knows how to find evolution 0.9 for the potato.

I don't use debian on a daily basis, so I'm not sure if this still works..
it should.

Set your sources.list to:

deb http://spidermonkey.ximian.com/evolution-snapshots/distributions/Debian unstable main

deb-src http://spidermonkey.ximian.com/evolution-snapshots/distributions/Debian unstable main

these will point you to the new daily snapshot builds... these are cvs
snapshots of the codebase and contains a bunch of cool features that didn't
make it to 0.9, but it's a bit unstable.

As for the official 0.9 release binaries.. I really can't find'em... guys,
did we even ship 0.9 binaries for Debian?

Duncan.