[Evolution] bonobo problem compiling Evolution 0.8

I have Bonobo 0.37 installed and I am getting the following error compiling
the stock evolution 0.8 from ftp:

In file included from e-summary-factory.h:28,
                 from component-factory.c:39:
e-summary.h:59: parse error before `BonoboPropertyListener'
e-summary.h:59: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
e-summary.h:68: parse error before `}'

The line before 59 is
    Bonobo_EventSource event_source;
which I hope gives someone an idea of the problem. Should I be using a
different (older?) version of bonobo?