[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] One of possible solutions of "Cannot initialize the Evolution shell" error

My oaf was broken because " characters in GNOME_Evolution_Shell.oaf,
which were filled from az.po. I am not sure yet, where the bug is (I
guess oaf or xml-i18n-utils)

It's xml-i18n-tools. You'll want to update to the latest version on the
xml-i18n-tools-stable-1-x branch. (0.8.2 is too old). I've updated the
evolution README and fixed the snapshot build configuration, so the
snapshots should be fixed the next time they successfully run.

-- Dan