Re: [Evolution] Unable to expunge folder

On 22 Mar 2001, Not Zed wrote:

you've probably run out of i-nodes, "df -i" will show how many inodes
you have.

This happens when you have lots of little files on a filesystem, and
means you have to be a little more careful tuning it when you create it.

Filesystem            Inodes   IUsed   IFree IUse% Mounted on
/dev/hda2             894976  100267  794709   12% /
/dev/hdb1             528384   16117  512267    4% /home
/dev/hda1                  0       0       0    -  /f

/f is my Windows partition.

On a further note, I upgraded to todays snapshot and I am completly unable
to open Evolution at all. It says cannot initalize the Evolution shell.

I've upgraded all of my libs and everything. Once it opened, but only
displayed the folder names and none of the menus worked.

Scott Miga
suprax linux com
http://suprax.org