Re: [Evolution] Re: [Helix Beta] Evolution - Docklet

What is a docklet?

On 19 Mar 2001 15:07:29 -0500, Mark Gordon wrote:
I don't think many Evolution developer read the Beta list, and when it
comes to Evolution, I'm largely out of the loop.  If you want to make
Evolution suggestions, there's a mailing list based at
http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/evolution that the Evolution
developers read, so I'm going to move this thread over there.
Follow-ups beyond this can probably leave out the Beta list.

-Mark Gordon