Re: [Evolution] latest snapshot

On 21 Mar 2001 19:47:44 +0100, Xavier Bestel wrote:

Le 2001.03.21 19:17:13 +0100, Dan Winship a écrit :
- The same mail still crashes Evo (who want to receive it ?)

Me! Me!

Sent ! Prepare to die, yek yek yek ...

another gtkhtml prob?

- The accentuated chars don't display properly in the From:, To:, Cc:
fields (said fields are very slow to render BTW, as if they were
widgets on
their own)

They are widgets on their own (try right-clicking), but they're probably
going to change to be something else, so the person hacking on them
isn't bothering to fix this problem right now.

Ok, nice ! Too bad they really don't integrate with the rest (gtk font
instead of gtkhtml font, but hey, quite good anyway)

should when complete.

Re: filter colors, I suspect the problem is that the new ETree is not
honoring the color column in the model, meaning the colors are still
there, you just can't see them any more. (We apologize for the
philosophical questions this raises. :-) Should be fixed soonish...

No, the filters work quite well in my inbox. They just don't work in my
other folder.

BTW, why doesn't Evo restore colors after it crashed and rebuild the
summary ? Colors are stored in the X-Evolution header now.

possibly just a bug, but in some cases it wont either.

Xav