Re: [Evolution] Snapshot Comments, Mark II

The ETree code is in the midst of a total rewrite, so any problems
involving trees (which includes the entire messagelist widget, even if
you don't use the threaded view) can be assumed to be known and will be
fixed soon. This includes the shell warnings on startup and the crashes
when expunging or exiting the mailer.

* I cannot access LDAP servers. I have OpenLDAP 2 installed. Is LDAP
support in the snapshots?

No. License problems.

* When I right-click on an address in a message, what does the "Enable
Queries" button do?

Allows you to make the addressbook crash. Don't use it. :-)

-- Dan