[Evolution] 2001032109 Snapshot

Hello all!

Love the new splash screen/icons, much nicer than the old.

However (you knew this was coming!), it now seems that IMAP is broken.
Worked fine with the last snapshot, but now it pops up the dialog for
IMAP password, I enter it, I hit okay, and I get an error message saying
that the app has crashed.  Then the mailbox dies and I have to shut down
Evolution and restart.

Also, when the "automatically check for new mail" is activated (much
thanks on this, I was looking forward to it), whenever it automatically
checks for new mail it prompts me for the account password again.  I
would think that this since I had already given it to check for mail
initially that it would have retained it.

I am not seeing the other problems reported here.

If you need more info, let me know.

Best Regards,

DCM