Re: [Evolution] Latest snapshot crashes on exit :-(

I'm getting all the same error messages.  Also I found quite a few of my
previously read emails appeared as unread again.  Evo crashes on some
subfolders when I select all and mark read.  Also, new mail doesn't
appear in the appropriate sorted order in a folder.  For example, I
usually have my inbox sorted by date with newest on top.  Up until this
snapshot, the new email would then appear at the top.  Now it seems to
appear somewhere down the list unless I hit the Date column header three
times to get things back to the sorted order I want.  Then they show up
at the top.
Still a lot of cool new stuff in this version...
Scott