[Evolution] 2001-03-20 snapshot comments

WOW! *NICE* splash screen. v.10, eh?  :-)

1. What's up with the ordering of the folders?I use FOLDER VIEW, and my
folders are in ... no discernable order that I can see. Any way to get
them back to an alphabetical listing?
2. Clicking on the TO: button when addressing an email brings up a blank
contact list. Mind you, the contacts still exist - if I click on
CONTACTS in the folder list, there they all are - they're just not
accessible via the TO: addressing.
3. Autocomplete is working fine - even tho the address pick list was
empty, when I went to type in "evolution ximian com", it did
auto-complete it (since it's in my CONTACTS list), and now lists it
Outlook-style (i.e., the TO: line just has an underline "Evolution" -
the name I have in the CONTACTS list for that email. Neat.
4. Like the way that quoted text appears grayed-out in the preview pane.
Why not for every message, tho? Why do some have it and some do not?
5. Like the new way attachment icons appear as "play" buttons.
6. I see new menu options - RESEND, etc. I'll have to give all that a
try.

STILL wish the default FORWARD format was INLINE, not ATTACHMENT, and
did not include the original sender's name in brackets( [sender]). Also
that the subject pre-pended FW: or FWD: or something that indicates that
this is a forwarded message.

Yes, that's truly a comment/request/request, and not a bug. :-)

Except for the problem with the pick list for the TO: button, so far I'm
very pleased. Great work!

Michael J. Leone                  Registered Linux user #201348
<mailto:turgon mike-leone com>    ICQ: 50453890

And if it's too much fun, that oughta clue you, son
You're probably doing something that's wrong ...
                                  "Don't Do It"
                                  Little Charlie and the Nightcats