[Evolution] Re: [HC Evolve] Task list request

Steve Freed <sfreed ilm com> writes:

I would like to request a "feature enhancement" for the task list in
evolution. I would like a way to "filter" tasks so they don't show up in
the task list.
[snip]
Improvements on this would be "don't show completed tasks which have been
completed for over a week" and "don't show tasks which have a start
date of more than 3 days in the future".

I am working on the search engine for the calendar, and this includes
the task list as well.  So you will be able to define the search
criteria you want.

  Federico