From: Joe
To: evolution helixcode com
Sent: 18 Mar 2001 21:32:38 MST
Subject: [Evolution] 0.9 Filtering problems?

 Everyone,

 While playing with 0.9, I have noticed that filters don't seem to work.

 I have created a new folder, and then I created a filter based on subject.  I
 am trying to filter based on [Linux-usb-users], as well as Linux-usb-users
 (without the brackets).

 When I "Apply Filters" from Messages -> Apply Filter (or Ctrl+Y) nothing
 happens.  There is also nothing on the console.

 If I click "Apply Filters" from the context (right-click) menus after I
 highlight a message, then it will filter that message correctly (so I also know
 the filter is correct).

 Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions?

 joe