[Evolution] 0.9 Filtering problems?

Everyone,

While playing with 0.9, I have noticed that filters don't seem to work.

I have created a new folder, and then I created a filter based on subject.  I
am trying to filter based on [Linux-usb-users], as well as Linux-usb-users
(without the brackets).

When I "Apply Filters" from Messages -> Apply Filter (or Ctrl+Y) nothing
happens.  There is also nothing on the console.

If I click "Apply Filters" from the context (right-click) menus after I
highlight a message, then it will filter that message correctly (so I also know
the filter is correct).

Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions?

joe