Re: [Evolution] Compose Window/HTML Widget bindings

On 17 Mar 2001 19:19:05 +1030, Not Zed wrote:
On 16 Mar 2001 09:19:24 -0800, Dan Berger wrote
Comment 3: while in the composer widget, Ctrl-Left does the right thing
(i.e. back one word), but Ctrl-Shift-Left (intended: select previous
word) pops me into the Subject field.  Same with C

Comment 4: before you can spell check a word, you must left click on it,
then right click - just right clicking doesn't do it.  Anyone know if
this is a limitation of gnome-spell, or Evo?

I'll leave those to the composer guys.

For 3 this is simply not implemented yet, it is easy to fix I'll enter
it in bugzilla. For 4 it is just a small bug.  In this case gtkhtml
isn't updating the cursor position during the click before the
suggestion is requested. They'll be fixed as soon as I have time.

--Larry