Re: [Evolution] partial quoting in reply

message quoted in the reply.  So, if I select some text in the original
message and hit reply, the composer would come up with that part of the
message quoted (and with lines re-justified as necessary).  If I hit
reply without anything selected, then the whole message is quoted in the

This sounds like a cool (and original?) idea.  Quoting in evolution
needs to be a little more smarter in general, but this sounds like a
useful feature.

Jason.