[Evolution] bug in GPG signature verification

So I sent a message with a couple plain text attachments, and I had Evo
GPG sign it.

When I go into my sent folder, it tells me the signature is bad and
won't display the message contents.

Two things:

1. You should be able to tell it to display the contents anyway.  Not
reading messages with bad signatures is a policy decision - it shouldn't
be enforced, just suggested.

2. when I look at the same message with mutt, the signature checks out -
so there's clearly something wrong with the way Evo is validating
signatures in some cases.

Anyone actively working on the GPG support - feel free to let me know
what data you'd like (short of my private key;) to help debug this.

--
   Dan Berger [dberger ix netcom com]
   http://home.ix.netcom.com/~dberger

   "If you can't explain it to an 8-year-old, you don't understand it"
                                        --Albert Einstein
    A982 E6B1 CB2F 7A49  843A 9297 DA73 4371  1F54 8D0C