Re: [Evolution] Spell Check, Specify Reply-To Address, Auto-Sign Messages

On 15 Mar 2001 16:01:51 -0600, Larry Ewing wrote:

Yes, you must build and install gnome-spell from gnome cvs.  Be aware
that gnome-spell requires aspell and a very recent pspell (you can get
it at pspell.sourceforge.net).  If you manage to get through those
steps
properly spell checking in gtkhtml will start working.

Excellent!  And the amazing part was it actually worked.  One note - if
you right-click on a mis-spelled word and choose suggest word, it
doesn't look like you can dismiss that window without choosing one of
the suggestions.  Mildly annoying.

BTW: I made .spec files for both pspell-.12 and gnome-print-03152001 -
if anyone is interested, drop me a line and I'll send them on.

One more, unrelated question - am I safe in assuming that address
auto-completion is planned but not yet implemented?

--

   Dan Berger [dberger ix netcom com]
   http://home.ix.netcom.com/~dberger

   "If you can't explain it to an 8-year-old, you don't understand it"
                                        --Albert Einstein
    A982 E6B1 CB2F 7A49  843A 9297 DA73 4371  1F54 8D0C