[Evolution] Spell Check, Specify Reply-To Address, Auto-Sign Messages

Question 1: The gtkhtml widget claims to support spell-checking, but I
can't prove it actually works.  That is to say, I can type words that
won't appear in any dictionary and no magic happens.  Is there something
special one must do, either at build or run time, to enable spell
checking?

Question 2: I may be just missing it, but is there a way to specify the
reply-to address for a given mail profile?  If not, is this planned for
1.0?

Question 3: Is there a way to cause evolution to default to GPG signing
outgoing mail for a given mail profile?  If not, is this planned for
1.0?

Thanks

--
   Dan Berger [dberger ix netcom com]
   http://home.ix.netcom.com/~dberger

   "If you can't explain it to an 8-year-old, you don't understand it"
                                        --Albert Einstein
    A982 E6B1 CB2F 7A49  843A 9297 DA73 4371  1F54 8D0C