Re: [Evolution] Handspring USB Visor

On 15 Mar 2001 12:33:14 -0500, Joseph B. Welsh wrote:
That's a start...

I actually got connected in Gnome and did a hotsync and backup
Nothing appeared in the gnome calendar (yet) but I'm working on it.

Apparently I had to add the /proc/bus/usb to my fstab and the gnome
conduits recongnized my device

Thanks for pointing in the right directory

Joe Welsh