Re: [Evolution] bugs

1- Sometimes the mail message appears in the text frame and is
duplicated, i.e something like:

This is a glibc bug. Update your glibc.

2- Netscape HTML mail is garbaged when quoting upon reply.  Like it
looks like a cat of a binary executable type of garbage.

Could you mail me an example message?

12- Folders: There seems to be no way to delete folders once they have
been created.  I'm sure I'm probably missing something, but what?

The thing you're missing is the text in the startup dialog:

    Evolution is not yet complete. It's getting close, but there are
    places where features are either missing or only half working. If
    you can't figure out how to do something, it's probably because
    there's no way to do it yet! :-)

13- Saw some talk on the list about being able to add the
sender/recipients to the contact list through some entry on the
right-click menu.  This has yet to appear in my app binary, even though
the splash screen says v0.9.

That's a post-0.9 feature.

14- Drag and drop of messages to move between folders does not work.
Must use right-click Move to Folder menu entry.

Hasn't been implemented yet.

15- Conduits for palm device haven't been installed properly.  I see
nothing in the Control Center for evolution conduits.  Do I need to
upgrade something?

The snapshots don't currently have Palm support.

-- Dan