Re: [Evolution] pilot synchronization doesn't appear to work

On 13 Mar 2001 22:59:04 -0600, Matthew Vanecek wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what.  I've got the
calendar, address book, and to-do conduits configured in GNOME control
center, to merge from pilot.  I tried first to copy from pilot.
However, none of the entries I have on my Visor show up in Evolution
Calendar, or Contacts, or Tasks.  I noticed there were some pilot-*
files in the ~/evolution/local/* tree.

Those should be there after a sync.  Do an oaf-slay and restart - what
happens?  Also helpful would be to run gpilotd on the command line and
try syncing  let me know about the output.  Also check to see whats
currently in the calendar.ics and tasks.ics file.  make sure you backup
first :-).

How do I get the entries from my calendar, etc., to appear in Evolution?
They don't show up in evolution, but if I synchronize to, say, the GNOME
Address Book, it works fine.

They just "show up" even if the app is running.

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr ximian com
Ximian Inc.                             http://www.ximian.com