Re: [Evolution] Problems running evolution from CVS

Thank you. I just tried again after freshly starting up my computer, and
it seems to be working. Looks like all the oaf components got cleaned
up. However, I get a message in the shell:

e-table-CRITICAL **: file e-table-model.c: line 64
(e_table_model_row_count): assertion `e_table_model != NULL' failed.

I take it something bad is happening?

Ujwal