Re: [Evolution] IMAP issues

If there was a timeout problem, you would get error boxes about it
timing out.

Try setting CAMEL_VERBOSE_DEBUG=1 in the same shell as you run
evolution-mail, and then running evolution in another shell, and see
what output you get trying to download the messages.

What imap server are you using, etc?  (version etc)

 !Z